Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bummer of microscopic proportions

Well, I was supposed to go to the great Pac Northwest this week, the land of trees, rain, and taters. Unfortunately the assclowns in the airline industy still haven't figured out how to skirt the pesky fog and rain that has run rampid here in the Northeast for the past 4 billion years, so I was in my office all week.

No visits to grundge city to eat massive omelettes while wearing a cut up flannel and pondering life's misery... no visits to the land that brags of it's spuds and some huge national park... and no visits to D.B. Cooper's hijacking hotspot.

I did accomplish quite a bit this week, but other than the lonely stretch of roads I've traveled far too many times to count, nothing new of note this week.

Next week it's to Columbus/Toledo and hopefully the NFL Hall of Fame. I really wanted to catch the Sabres/Jackets game in Columbus next Friday but my flight leaves earlier that day so I'll miss it... oh well.

I promise more interesting moments next week. Unless Ohio's a bore... and if it is... don't worry... as some have said -- "Freeman... ya just make things happen... you've got ideas".... yeah, I do. And now I sound like a queer talking about myself. Peace.

No comments: